Throughout my journey, I've come to appreciate the significance of delivering successful real estate solutions for my valued clients. My reputation is built almost entirely on the trust and goodwill of those I've had the privilege to serve. I've garnered their respect by tirelessly advocating for their interests and providing honest, straightforward advice.
I'm approachable, sociable, and always up for engaging discussions, whether it's about real estate, travel, golf, cars, or agriculture.
My educational and professional background includes:
- Master of Science from the University of Northern Iowa
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of Northern Iowa
- Certified Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
My extensive real estate sales experience encompasses:
- Residential and commercial sales and leasing
- Land and lot transactions
- New construction projects
- Investments, including rental properties and house flipping
- Handling foreclosure properties
I'm proud to be bilingual, fluent in Bosnian and English, with ongoing studies in German, which allows me to connect with a broader range of clients.
My diverse life experiences, both personally and professionally, have shaped my unique perspective, providing valuable insights in every transaction. I have a proven track record of leadership which has exposed me to various cultural viewpoints and values, enhancing my ability to understand and cater to diverse client needs.
When not working, I love to travel with my wife and our three beautiful daughters. We love to embrace new cultures and foods.