“With You, Every Step of the Way”. That’s the mantra that I pride myself on for both buyers and sellers. My reputation is one of integrity, hard work and commitment to my clients. Regardless of whether you’re buying your dream home or selling your current home, you can expect my complete dedication and motivation so that you can achieve success!
- Cedar Valley area resident since 1998
- Class of 2004, Waterloo West High School
- Bachelor of Science, Human Resource Management, Upper Iowa University
- Masters in Business Administration, St. Ambrose University
- 13 years of experience in the real estate business
- Husband to Elvisa, father to Ayden (6) and Adnan (4)
- Enjoys traveling, playing soccer, snowboarding and photography
My reputation of integrity, hard work and client commitment has been built over the last 13 years. I have worked in various roles in the residential and commercial real estate fields and my knowledge is unmatched within the Cedar Valley. I’ve learned a lot about various properties and have acquired crucial business skills to effectively negotiate your sale in today’s highly competitive market.
I have one primary goal: to help you attain success in finding your dream home. Whether you seek a house, an acreage, a condo or an investment property, I will be dedicated from day one to helping you make the best deal possible that fits your budget as well as your home ownership needs. No matter if you’re buying or selling, I guarantee an honest, ethical and exceptional experience and will aim to exceed your expectations.
The pursuit of my passion will lead to positive results for you! Make the right decision and give me a call today for all your real estate needs!